Welcome To Club 300
Club 300 offers a unique opportunity to make new friends and network with
individuals who share a strong sense of community and philanthropic ideals
while making a difference to an important health resource – emergency
services at USC Arcadia Hospital.
Did you know?
- More than 50,000 patients come through our Hollfelder Emergency Care Center
- A new triage area significantly reduced wait times to an average of 25
minutes (previously 60-90 minutes).
- Since being named a Comprehensive Stroke Center in 2018, stroke patients
treated at the hospital have increased dramatically.
Club 300 programs and activities are designed to address the challenges
and interests of our members and the community.
Benefits of membership include:
- Exclusive invitations to Club 300 social and networking events
- Opportunities to become acquainted with USC Arcadia Hospital physicians and staff
- Recognition on the USC Arcadia Hospital website, Foundation News and annual report
How to become a member
You become a member when you make an annual gift or pledge of $300 or more,
and donations do not need to be made in one lump sum. To find out how
you can fulfill your commitment for membership, visit our
ways to donate page.
To find out more information about Club 300 contact Gloria Rico at 626-821-2340
or e-mail email@example.com.
To renew your Club 300 membership, click here.
Club 300 Committee
- Robert Bray – Chair
- Mary Bigley
- Evelyn Greathouse
- Kelly Hui
- Julie Maldonado Flores
- Kris Lakin
- Julie Roybal
- Dan Shay
- Evan Tsai
- Chad Worozaken