General visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- We request that children be attended by an adult at all times.
- A spouse or other designated person may stay 24 hours except in the Critical
Care Unit and the NICU.
- We ask that you limit your visitors to three per patient.
Critical Care Unit / NICU
No more than two visitors at a time may see patient, except 7 to 8 a.m.
and 7 to 8 p.m.
Methodist Hospital observes ‘Rest Time’ from 2 to 4 p.m. daily
to allow patients to rest. During this time visitors are welcome to visit
the gift shop, cafeteria, coffee cart or chapel.
There are specially designated lounge areas for visitors on each patient
floor and on the main floor in the lobby. Specific waiting areas have
been designated for families of patients in critical care units, the emergency
department and surgery.
Courtesy Shuttle Service (Volunteer)
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (availability may vary)