Welcome To Club 300
Club 300 offers a unique opportunity to make new friends and network with
individuals who share a strong sense of community and philanthropic ideals
while making a difference to an important health resource – emergency
services at Methodist Hospital.
Did you know?
- More than 50,000 patients come through our Hollfelder Emergency Care Center
- A new triage area significantly reduced wait times to an average of 25
minutes (previously 60-90 minutes).
- Since being named a Comprehensive Stroke Center in 2018, stroke patients
treated at the hospital have increased dramatically.
Club 300 programs and activities are designed to address the challenges
and interests of younger adults, but membership is not exclusive to age.
Benefits of membership include:
- Exclusive invitations to Club 300 social and networking events
- Opportunities to become acquainted with Methodist Hospital physicians and staff
- Recognition on the Methodist Hospital website, Foundation News and annual report
How to become a member
You become a member when you make an annual gift or pledge of $300 or more,
and donations do not need to be made in one lump sum. To find out how
you can fulfill your commitment for membership, visit our
ways to donate page.
To find out more information about Club 300 contact Gloria Rico at 626-821-2340
or e-mail email@example.com.
To renew your Club 300 membership, click here.
Club 300 Committee
- Julie Roybal – Chair
- Robert Bray
- Evelyn Greathouse
- Dr. Jay Iinuma
- Kelly Johnson
- Keith Levine
- Julie Maldonado
- Dr. Rajiv Philip
- Patty Soldo
- Dr. Stephen Soldo
- Chad Worozaken
- Carlos McCormack