Partners in Health
Partners in Health is a giving society of committed individuals who understand
the importance of having a comprehensive hospital in the center of their
As a not-for-profit organization, Methodist Hospital relies on charitable
contributions to keep the hospital at the forefront of medical excellence.
Annual donations help strengthen the quality of life for our patients,
their families, and their loved ones.
By making a contribution to the Methodist Hospital Foundation and joining
Partners in Health, you support the growth of your local hospital while
touching, and saving, the lives of people in our community. Your generosity
is an investment in the skilled and compassionate care that is the hallmark
of Methodist Hospital.
Enhancing Life in Our Community
Over the years, the inspirational generosity of our donors has transformed
the hospital in the following ways:
- North and Berger Patient Towers
- Technology including CT scanners, catheterization and bi-plane machines
for cardiac and stroke patients, and a Linear Accelerator for advanced
- Health education classes and clinics for seniors, expectant mothers, and
cancer patients and their families
- Maternal Child Center and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Rehabilitation Facilities
Methodist Hospital stands ready to meet today's healthcare challenges
with additions and enhancements that will transform the hospital. The
future of healthcare depends on ongoing charitable support from the community.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Patients
Donate and Join Today!
We look forward to welcoming you as a
Partner in Health of Methodist Hospital Foundation. Giving levels and benefits are outlined
below. If you have questions about the program, please contact Bridget
McKay, Director of Annual Giving at 626-821-2312 or
Giving Levels and Benefits
Partners in Health Annual Giving Levels:
Club 300 $300
Methodist Hospital Foundation is grateful for our Partners at all levels
and all donors receive our Foundation News magazine and invitations to
You can have an ongoing impact by choosing to make a monthly or other recurring
gift to Methodist Hospital Foundation and become a Sustaining Partner*.
Whether you give $20, $30, $50 (or more) each month, you can you can be
confident you will have a deep and long-lasting effect on our community
– you and your family, friends, and neighbors.
Quarterly and annual commitments are also welcome. Sustaining Partner gifts,
a cost-effective method of support, are able to be cancelled at any time.
*Sustaining Partners gifts require a credit card and phone number.
Annual Donors of $1,000 or more receive special benefits, including:
- Invitation to the exclusive annual Chairman’s Dinner hosted by the
Foundation Board Chair. At this reception, Partners will have the chance
to meet other major donors and the leading physicians on the hospital staff.
- Partners in Health annual Flu Shot Clinic
- Invitations to social and educational events
- Foundation News magazine about important developments in health care at
Methodist Hospital, as well as fundraising events, donor and patient profiles, and more
- Recognition on a donor display in the lobby of the Nor and Fran Berger
- Special listing in the Hospital’s Annual Report
- Charitable tax deductions and access to gift planning services
Donors who give $300 or more to Emergency Services each year are welcome
to join Club 300. Members participate in fun networking events throughout
the year, which focus on raising additional funds for Emergency Services.
Past events include beer tastings, trivia nights, golf tournaments, and
more. For more information about
Club 300, contact Gloria Rico, Special Events Manager at 626-821-2340 or
Partners in Health Leadership Circles:
Our generous Partners and community leaders who have given $25,000 or more
cumulatively to the Methodist Hospital Foundation:
President’s Circle $25,000-$49,999
Chairman’s Circle $50,000-$99,999
Bronze Circle $100,000-$249,999
Silver Circle $250,000-$499,999
Gold Circle $500,000-$999,999
Platinum Circle $1,000,000+
The Rose Society – Our planned giving society is also a member of our Leadership
Circles, recognizing those who have made a legacy commitment through estate
planning including trusts, bequests, annuities, and more.
- Foundation on Call phone number provided to call ahead of a visit for you
or a loved one
- Special assistance from a Foundation representative to help with hospital
visits for you and your family
- Assistance with personal care requests including physician referrals
- Acknowledgment on the Lifetime Giving Donor wall in the lobby of Berger Tower
- Invitation to an exclusive annual Thanksgiving Brunch with hospital leaders,
including the President, Hospital Board Members, Foundation Board Members,
physicians, and other leadership supporters of the hospital.
Thank you for wanting to make a difference for Methodist Hospital and our
community. Significant gifts from our Partners in Health have the power
to transform, through the support of capital improvements or long-term
financial security. We are excited to celebrate your generosity with recognition
for you, your family or loved ones, or even a caregiver. Opportunities
to name facilities start at the $25,000 level and endowments start at
the $250,000 level.