Partners in Health are Saving Lives
Partners in Health is a giving society of committed individuals who understand
the importance of having a comprehensive hospital in the center of their
As a not-for-profit organization, Methodist Hospital relies on charitable
contributions to keep the hospital at the forefront of medical excellence.
Annual donations help strengthen the quality of life for our patients,
their families, and their loved ones.
By making a contribution to the Methodist Hospital Foundation and joining
Partners in Health, you support the growth of your local hospital while
touching, and saving, the lives of people in our community. Your generosity
is an investment in the skilled and compassionate care that is the hallmark
of Methodist Hospital.
Over the years, the inspirational giving of our Partners in Health has built:
- Berger Tower
- North Tower
- Three cardiac catheterization labs for heart patients
- Health education classes, clinics, and support groups for a variety of
health areas as well as seniors, expectant mothers, and cancer patients
and their families
- Linear accelerator for advanced cancer treatment
- Maternal Child Health Center and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Hollfelder Emergency Care Center, including an expansion to 26 private
rooms and an eight-bed fast track
Methodist has always been a leader in new procedures, technology, and care,
in large part because of the philanthropic commitment of our community.
We stand ready because of your support to meet today’s medical challenges
with additions and enhancements that will transform the hospital. The
future of health care depends on you.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Patients
Donate and Join Today!
We look forward to welcoming you as a
Partner in Health of Methodist Hospital Foundation. Giving levels and benefits are outlined
below. If you have questions about the program, please contact Bridget
McKay, Director of Annual Giving at 626-821-2312 or
Giving Levels and Benefits
Partners in Health Annual Giving Levels:
Club 300 $300
Methodist Hospital Foundation is grateful for our partners at all levels.
All donors receive our Foundation News magazine and invitations to special events.
Club 300 members participate in fun networking events throughout the year,
which focus on raising funds for Emergency Services. Past events include
beer tastings, trivia nights, golf tournaments, and more.
For more information about
Club 300, contact Gloria Rico, Special Events Manager at 626-821-2340 or
Annual Donors of $1,000 or more receive special benefits, including:
- Invitation to the exclusive annual Chairman’s Dinner hosted by the
Foundation Board Chair. At this reception, Partners will have the chance
to meet other major donors and the leading physicians on the hospital staff.
- Partners in Health annual Flu Shot Clinic
- Invitations to social and educational events
- Foundation News Magazine about important developments in health care at
- Recognition on a donor display in the lobby of the Berger Tower
- Special listing in the Hospital’s Annual Report
- Charitable tax deductions and access to gift planning services
Partners in Health Leadership Circles:
Our generous Partners and community leaders who have given $25,000 or more
cumulatively to the Methodist Hospital Foundation:
President’s Circle $25,000-$49,999
Chairman’s Circle $50,000-$99,999
Bronze Circle $100,000-$249,999
Silver Circle $250,000-$499,999
Gold Circle $500,000-$999,999
Platinum Circle $1,000,000+
The Rose Society – Our planned giving society is also a member of our Leadership
Circles, recognizing those who have made a legacy commitment through estate
planning including trusts, bequests, annuities, and more.
On top of other benefits, our Leadership Circle Partners receive:
- Special assistance from a Foundation representative to help with hospital
visits for them and their families. Foundation on Call phone number provided
to call ahead of a visit.
- Invitation to an annual Thanksgiving Brunch with the hospital President,
Hospital Board Members, Foundation Board Members, and other supporters
of the hospital.