Effective January 4, 2022, our Volunteer Program is suspended due to the
current surge of COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County. We actively monitor
COVID-19 infection rates and will re-open our Volunteer Program as conditions allow.
Adult and College Volunteers
- Excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate compassion
- Physical and skill requirements for the desired volunteer program
- Attendance of Orientation and occasional mandatory meetings
- Availability for one four-hour shift per week. To maintain active status,
volunteers must work a minimum of eight hours per month.
- A Social Security Number is required for a background check.
- All hospital volunteers must have a two-step Tuberculosis (TB) skin test
or chest x-ray if positive. The hospital will provide screening testing
at no expense to you.
- A deposit is required and will be returned after 150 hours of service is
- Letters of recommendation and verification of hours are available after
150 hours of service.
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Download an Application
You can submit your application in several ways: