Student Volunteers - High School Students
- Must be 14 years of age to apply and not yet a senior in high school.
- Commit to 9 hours of training. Complete a minimum of 100 hours of service
on an annual basis. There is no maximum.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Once training has begun, obtain TB test clearance either from the hospital
(at no cost to you) or from a medical office of your choice (your cost).
- Attend an annual Methodist Hospital skills day training session.
- Be able to perform the essential requirements of the position assigned.
- We will be accepting applications on Friday, February 28 from 4 - 5:30
p.m. in the North Lobby. The applicant must be the one turning in the
application in person.
Download Student Volunteer Letter
Download Student Volunteer Application