Effective January 4, 2022, our Volunteer Program is suspended due to the
current surge of COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County. We actively monitor
COVID-19 infection rates and will re-open our Volunteer Program as conditions allow.
Student Volunteers - High School Students
- Must be 14 years of age to apply and not yet a senior in high school.
- Commit to 9 hours of training. Complete a minimum of 100 hours of service
on an annual basis. There is no maximum.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Once training has begun, obtain TB test clearance either from the hospital
(at no cost to you) or from a medical office of your choice (your cost).
- Attend an annual Methodist Hospital skills day training session.
- Be able to perform the essential requirements of the position assigned.
- The program is currently at capacity, but feel free to contact the office
for possible opportunities as they may become available.
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Download Student Volunteer Letter
Download Student Volunteer Application