at Methodist Hospital bringing
The Next Generation of Care to our communities today.
- Club 300 is a program designed to engage younger community members, typically under the age of 55. This club is an annual giving group that supports the Emergency Department and is under Partners in Health at Methodist Hospital.
- Club 300 offers a unique opportunity to make new friends and network with individuals who share a strong sense of community and philanthropic ideals while making a difference to an important health resource - continued advanced care at Methodist Hospital.
- Club 300 programs and activities are designed to address the challenges that younger adults encounter, but membership is not exclusive to age.
Benefits of membership include:
- exclusive invitations to Club 300 social and networking events
- opportunities to become acquainted with Methodist Hospital physicians and staff
- e-mails to notify updates to Web site and news articles
- recognition on Methodist Hospital Web site
- recognition in the NEXT Magazine and annual report
How to become a member:
- by making an annual gift or pledge of $300 or more
- donations do not need to be made in one lump sum, to find out how you can fulfill your commitment for membership, visit our ways to donate page
- join Club 300 today by making an online donation.
To find out more information about Club 300 contact Gloria Rico at
626-821-2340 or e-mail email@example.com