Methodist Hospital's Ministry Program Partnerships
The following faith communities are a part of Methodist Hospital's Health Ministries Program. Methodist Hospital works together with these faith communities to improve health and wellness in their congregations. The Health Ministries Program enhances understanding of the body and spirit connection through:
- Education programs to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Support groups to address specific health issues.
- Links to other health and community resources.
- Health screenings, immunizations and counseling.
- Training of volunteers for home visitation.
- Response to our community's health needs.
- Church of the Good Shepherd, United Methodist, Arcadia
- First Presbyterian Church, Monrovia
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Temple City
- Immanuel Episcopal Church, El Monte
- Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration, Arcadia
- Church of the Holy Angels, Arcadia
- Santa Anita Church, Arcadia
- Saint Philip the Apostle, Pasadena
- Westminster Gardens, Duarte
- First United Methodist Church of Temple City, Temple City
- Calvary Presbyterian Church, So. Pasadena
- Arcadia Presbyterian Church, Arcadia
- Alhambra True Light Presbyterian Church, Alhambra
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, Pasadena
- Sage Granada Park United Methodist, Alhambra
- All Souls Catholic Church, Alhambra
- Bethany of Sierra Madre, Sierra Madre
- World Vision International, Monrovia
- First Presbyterian Church, Altadena
- St. James United Methodist Church, Pasadena
- Mission Community Church, United Methodist, Rosemead
- Faith United Methodist Church of the SGV, Temple City
- Pasadena Jewish Temple and Center, Pasadena
Additional information on Health Ministries programs:
Health Ministries Coordinators of Southern California
Health Ministries Association
International Parish Nurse Resource Center/Deaconess Parish Nurse Ministries